Play-do, Peek-A-Boo, and Popcorn!
The latest news on this growing little girl...She LOVES to play with Play-Doh. She likes to cut it up and tear it apart. She will play for an hour with it! I brought some back from Tokyo when we were there for Thanksgiving and you can make all kinds of Japanese food with it! She also has good ol' fashioned Play-Doh. I am pretty sure I enjoy playing with it just as much as Kate does!
Peek-A-Boo...this week Kate really started to play this. I went and hid in a spot and then she came and found me....after that...she was all about hiding by herself! We also hide behind the curtains and daddy comes and gets us. She also likes to play Boo when I am doing something at the computer. Out of nowhere she will run at me and say "BOO!" Of course I fall of my chair I am so scared!!! Ha!
Last weekend for an afternoon treat I made popcorn (not microwave)...Grandma Phyllie raised us right...air popper, loads of butter and salt! So we had that for our afternoon snack and she LOVED IT! She ate a ton..."more, please!" Corey said the next morning she asked for more! Funny...guess I know what I can use as a special treat.
As this is Saturday morning I am so happy. This is my favorite part to the week. When Kate wakes up she comes in and snuggles for about 30 minutes. Then we come down, watch a cartoon under our blankies, I drink coffee, she drinks her milk and daddy checks all the sports scores from the night before. Then we hang out, eat breakfast and play. I love it!
A few explanations of pics...As we know Kate loves shoes so when she found the play dress up shoes she was just a little excited! She clomps around in those babies with no problem! The "popcorn popper" toy...well it has came back to haunt me! Kate found it in the closet and loves to play with it...but seriously for some reason she can't get it to go ask loud or fast as Mitchell and Zachary did...thank goodness!!! Lights on and off....another thing she is into right now is grabbing her stool and turning the lights on and off.
There are a couple videos at the end too...special one for Louie and Thacie.
Back to my Saturday morning...looks like it is time to play dolls on the steps :)
That darn popper!
Climbing up to turn on/off the lights
0 comments:
Post a Comment