A girl after my own heart! I was in Tokyo and Singapore the last 10 days and brought Kate home some new rain boots. She loved them...walking around and asking to have her shoe shoes on. Cute!
So the last couple weeks were busy. I was in Tokyo for 4 days to see the Q's as you have to fly thru Tokyo to get to Singapore. It was great. My mom flew over with me (and she is still there.) It was a good long weekend with the Q's. Really just hanging out, a little shopping, great meals, going to the Tokyo American Club, parks, and playing, playing, playing. I flew out Sunday afternoon for Singapore. I was there for business, but did get to enjoy the beach sceen Friday afternoon. 90 degrees to 16 today. Always a little shock on the body. Actually the Saturday I was in Tokyo it was 70! Beautiful! The boys went to the park in shorts.
Of course it is crazy hard to be gone from Kate for that long, but it is SO nice I got to see the Q's. Corey and Kate picked me up at the airport this afternoon. Kate wanted my head on her lap the whole way so she could hug me...melted my heart...and of course many tears of joy.
We had a great day, just hanging out and playing. I am wiped now so off to bed. Thought I would share a few new pics.
Take care!
The boys - just before leaving for Aikido lessons
Silly boys...
Grams and Jack
Skyping with Rickie...look in the back of the pic on the computer
1 comments:
Time to head to England to get a pair of Wellies for Kate
CWW
Post a Comment