Baby, baby, baby, thacie, thacie, thacie....those were Kate's favorite words this weekend!!!
To explain...
Friday we went over to see some friends new baby. Adeline (Addy) was 5 days old. KATE LOVED HER!!! Baby baby baby. I was holding the baby and Kate was right up next to me. Then Kate sat on the floor and patted her leg (like...it's my turn to hold her). Gracious Courtney and Chris were ok with it...Kate thought she was holding Baby Addie, but I actually had her ... gotta be safe with the crazy thing she is (Kate I mean!!!). It made her day, week, month! She talked about the baby on the ride home. It was just so darn cute.
Saturday we did our Target run and Kate got a little bored...so when Daddy checked out we wandered a bit. Then after Kate's nap we went and watched Zachies hockey game. When we got to the arena she saw Stacy (Thacie) and gave her the BIGGEST HUG! She loves her Thacie thats for sure. Everyday when we say it is time to go she says "Thacie?" Actually on Friday I worked from home so I brought Kate to daycare. As we were heading out she thought we were going to see Thacie...she got upset and we had to call Thacie!!! Hilarious! So after the hockey game Thacie, Zachie, and Molly came over to play. Kate just goes nuts! Just a fun fun time.
Today was beautiful and Kate and I went out to play. Since she played for 1 1/2 hours in her crib we had a little more time! We went for a couple walks with the dogs...one in the stroller and one in the wagon. Then we had to play bubbles...that only lasted about 5-10 mins because Kate wouldn't keep her gloves on....and it wasn't THAT warm for the little stinker. So there were some tears when we came in to warm up her hands.
A few more words this weekend...the biggest one....LaLoo...that is Louie! Yeah! It was so cute. She looks thru picture books and says our names.
I bet I get 20 kisses a day from Kate. Whenever she wants something I make her give me a kiss...not the nicest huh...well I just love those little smacks!
Until next time...
1 comments:
TOO cute! How can she already be almost 2? Doesn't seem possible...
Time goes too fast! Looks like you are all well. Hope to see you all again sometime!
Post a Comment