Welcome 2009!!!
What a great New Years Eve and New Years Day we had! For New Years Eve we were out with friends and Kate got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Christiansen. We had a lot of fun and I am sure Kate had just as much!
Today, New Years Day, we went sledding and skating with the Strohs. Kate loves to go sledding. Today was a bit windy so we had to move locations, but what a blast! The Stroh kids are crazy! They love to hit all the jumps!
Corey and I went skating with Stacy and the kids while Uncle Jeff took Kate for a ride to warm up in the car. It was great to skate around and play a little pick up hockey game. Molly is a little skater too!
Well here is to a fantastic 2009! I know it will bring good things!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment