So Kate and I watch videos on the computer quite often. The other day she was watching herself walk and man did she get a kick out of herself. See the attached video!!!
Today was a super day! Corey and I went golfing while Grandma Annabel watched Kate. When I got home I got to take a 2 hour nap with Kate. What a perfect day. We just got done eating ham, potatoes, and fruit. Felt like a grandma O'Donnell meal - the fruit!!!
Just wanted to document here Kate's milestones:
crawling: 9 months
walking: 11 months
first word: uh-oh
Right now she is taking about a 2 hour nap during the day at daycare and then sleeps on the way in and home. Usually wakes up about 6 and to bed about 7:30-8.
Lator gators.
36 days to the Quinnilds!!!
Laughing girl
6:37 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 6:37 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG what a great giggle!! She does have personality, and the pout is awesome. See you soon according to the ticker...
The Q's
That is so funny! Thank goodness she has a sense of humor with you guys for parents!! ha ha! We'll make you some more.
Post a Comment