3 weeks!

Today me and my little girl are hanging out. I am loving the time with her and the changes that are occurring every day!

On Friday morning at 5:44 am Kate laughed for the first time! It was so cute. Her tummy was full and I was just about to put her back into her bassinet when she looked at me and laughed! Of course I started to cry...it was sooooo cute. Today she has started to do a couple little screams. Guessing they will only get louder and more frequent!

Take care,
Jeanne and Kate

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeanne and Corey,

What a beautiful girl! We can hardly wait to meet Kate. She looks like a sophisticated girl...the kind of girl who would appreciate a trip to the East Coast...like maybe Connecticut? She can wear her cool sunglasses and hat and fit in with all the fancy people:)

Cousin Lisa

Anonymous said...

Jeanne, Corey and Kate-

It was great to see the three of you on Saturday. Kylie has talked nonstop about how she got to "hold my baby cousin Kate." I'm glad things are going so well for you.

Love,
Auntie Carrie

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog- you are so cute :) And so is that little pea! I love the pic of her praying...!!
Glad to hear you are enjoying your time.
Talk soon dear!
Steph

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog and seeing all the pictures! I can't wait to meet Kate in person and tell her how lucky she is to have parents like you two! Keep up the blog, it's so fun to experience it (sort of) with you!
Nichole