Today Kate is 10 days old! We have all been doing great. This week Kate and I are up in Brainerd - so Kate's first mini-vacation. It is a beautiful day-the sun is shinning and the lake is shimmering.
I have attached some new pictures.


This past week has been a bit crazy. We got our house listed as we are potentially moving to the North suburbs...if our house sells in this down market that is. My mom was down and a HUGE HUGE HUGE help in getting the house ready and helping with Kate.
I think Corey and I are getting our hands around this parent thing...smooth sailing so far. Kate is eating and sleeping great.
I have attached some new pictures.
Enjoy!
Corey and Kate
Kate in her new Cowboy hat (from our friends Joyce and Ward) and her sunglasses (from Jen and Wendy).

3 comments:
Love your shades and hat, Kate! Pretty girlie get-up!!
G & G Christiansen
Fantastic pictures - you look great Jeanne and Kate is just gorgeous (as I said before!!). Love the pic with the glasses and the hat!!!
Debbie & Jon xx
The picture with the hat and glasses was classic - super funny and we loved it!
Love Morgan & Sydney xxoo
Post a Comment