1 month and 4 days

Kate is a growin machine! I really think she has changed quite a bit in the last 2 weeks. I think she is about 9 1/2 lbs now...unofficially. She likes to chat with Corey and I:) 10-12 in the morning is the time she seems to be most alert and we have play time. She is a trooper at night. For 5 nights in a row now she has slept from 10 to 3 and then wakes up again about 6:30-7. I am loving it! She goes right back to sleep also after she eats at 3! I just hope I don't jinx it now!

We have been really busy this last week. I was in Brainerd for Memorial Day, came back on Tuesday night. Thursday and Friday we were in Iowa as Kate's great-grandpa Christiansen passed away. Yesterday Kate and I went to my cousins fiance's bridal shower in the morning and at the 5 pm mass last night Kate was baptized. My parents, Corey's parents, and our sisters with their families joined us for the celebration. It was a fun evening as we came back to our house and grilled out. The kids were crazy monkeys playing in our back yard. It was fun!

Today we are relaxing and just hangin out watching golf and tennis. Kate is a big fan already... she better be ... she needs to get all the tips for when she goes pro in tennis or golf!



My baptism




One month old!!!


Bath time

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely, Lovely, Lovely little girl! The baptism was very nice, a good evening to remember. Thanks too for the party afterwards, always good to hang out with family and little Kate. It really is fun to see her begining to wake up to the world and not sleep 23 hours a day.

Love,
Stephanie, James and the three monkeys