It's warm out again!
We had a nice weekend! The sun was out...guess I couldn't ask for much more than that. It was wonderful! We have been waiting to go to the pumpkin patch for quite some time. Today was the day. After church we headed to a local place. There were cows, goats, kittens, pumpkins, pumpkins, and more pumpkins. We went out into the patch and each picked a pumpkin. It was fun and Kate really enjoyed it. She was looking for the perfect baby pumpkin! Corey got a huge one and I got a medium one (mommy one as Kate would say.) After all that work we went out for lunch, stopped by and saw Grandma/Grandpa who just got home from a trip, and then came home. A good afternoon to hang out and get things done around the house.
Yesterday was also a great day. We went to the Circus!!! Pretty sure I had as much fun as Kate. She did so great! There were elephant, tigers, miniature horses, and dogs (clown ones of course!) We also say lots of acrobatics, clowns, and of course the "human cannonball!" Kate got a light up globe that she loves. She also successfully ate a huge snow cone...her first!
All else is going well here. We are trying to talk as much about the baby coming as we can to Kate. She says she will help change diapers, but not the poopie ones! Funny.
By the way...a couple of her new sayings (which can really boost your ego)... "Mommy, I'm so glad you're hear" ... "You're so pretty" - no idea where she is learning this stuff. Oh wait, It must be the flash cards I am training her with! ha ha!
1 comments:
Great photos, again. Pumpkin patch days are so fun. Too bad we can't do that here, only go to Costco to buy them. Stay warm!
Post a Comment