Fabulous weekend

We had a great Labor Day weekend. Fun filled days. We started out going doll shopping Friday night. Kate and I bough some new toys for her dolls..it was fun:) Saturday Kate and I went for a long walk in the morning and got to play all afternoon with the Strohs and two of their cousins. Kate was in heaven. Center of attention and loving that she got to play dolls and barbies!

Sunday was another super day. We went to Como Zoo in the morning. Kate loved the giraffes and monkeys. She would point to them and get excited. She was taking a lot in! We had a nice lunch at the zoo and rode the carousel. She did super on it...I actually thought she might fall asleep! It was a GREAT morning. Then in the afternoon we hit the beach one last time with the Strohs. Kate just loves playing in the sand, so we gave her the chance one more time this summer. In the evening we tried out the bike carrier for Kate (cart that rides behind the bike). It was passed down by the Strohs - THANKS!!!. Kate loved it. She got to have a ride with mom and dad! Many more bike rides to come.

Today we hung out at Fred and Annabel's. It was nice and relaxing. In the later afternoon I met up with a good friend and went out for dinner and chatting. Gotta love those times.

Big day tomorrow for Kate. She will start a new daycare. It is an in-home so we will she how she does. Dad will have to drop off as I will get to emotional! Really.

Later gators


Playing with my new baby Margie and stroller


Flamingos for Grandma Phyllie

Checking out the Zebra with Daddy

At the zoo with Mommy
Yummy chix strips!

Action photo on the carousel

On the carousel

0 comments: