4th of July and a week of vacation!!!


What a blast the past few weeks have been. We are so loving having the Q's here!!! Everyday is a joy. Kate and Jack are best of buds. When Kate sees him in the morning or if they have been apart for awhile and she sees him she just screams with excitement. This morning Jack was coming up from the basement and I thought Kate was going to jump the gate to get to him. It is so cute. They are buddies that is for sure. Thomas and Samuel turned 5 so now they really are big boys! Sometimes they just seem so grown up, but they still love to cuddle :) Hope that lasts a long time!!!


Kate has been doing fine since her tubes. Good little stinker. But man has this girl grown up in a couple weeks. No morning bottle, just breakfast. Starting the tantrums when she doesn't get her way. Still a super good eater. The past couple weeks she woke up at 5ish and would come into bed with us...she gets up at 6:30 anyways and I am up at 5:30...and as of last night she was done with that...hopefully!!! She goes to bed at 7:30 and is out. So life is still super. She is such a joy. Today was my first day back at work and I was there a little later so Corey picked Kate up. When I got home I just sneaked up on her and she just giggles. It is funny. Oh yeah and the entire time she eats (whatever) she hums! Like she just LOVES every bite.

Kate and I were up at the lake for the 4th and the week after. We had a very nice time. Lots of grams/gramps, Jones boys, and Q' time. Fun Fun Fun. We went shopping, out to dinner, into Bens baseball game, to the park, and just hung out at the lake - and yes our little outdoors girl was out as much as possible! The bug bites are proof!!!

Hope everyone had a super 4th - now onto the rest of the summer!!!
Later gators.


At the park




I loved the swing


Gramps pushing Kate and Jack in the swings


Jack "Mr. Happy"


Fun ride (as Jack reads)






Gramps sharing his cereal





I love my 4-wheeler rides



She was just having so much fun!



My aunt Louie






Best buds on a hot day





Jack, Molly, and Kate


"A rough day" - this is the day of her tubes




Watching the Jones 4th of July firework show


0 comments: