Oh my gosh!!! Yesterday I filled up Kate's pool so it would be warm enough today to swim in...and this afternoon did she ever! She loved it as you can see in the pic above! Before dinner I went out to check the temp and she was with. It was perfect and of course she had to go in - totally clothed! Fun fun! After dinner she suited up and had a blast.
We had a layed back weekend in the cities. Kate was up at 5 each morning so we had a nice LONG weekend! She did take naps each day for 2 hours in the morning and a hour and a half in the afternoon, so not bad. The good thing is - our neighborhood is quite quiet at 7. We went out for walks each morning. It was nice weekend, few storms yesterday, but to be expected.
Today someone thought it was really funny to bite moms shoulder when she got excited...first it was the hair pulling...now this. I tell ya...our little stinker. She is still eating and sleeping good (just up early!) Not too many words yet, but she can communicate well.
Have a good week.
Later gators
I love the pool
8:35 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 8:35 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment