Well in her new towel she is! She loves this towel and looks so darn cute in it!!!
Kate is doing super! She is definately going thru a growth spurt. She is an eating and sleeping machine. She eats 3 big meals (last night as much spagetti as Corey and me!) and sleeps 11 hours as night. She is the happiest little thing. Now she is starting to laugh at little things...last night she dropped one of her little people between her legs. She was leaning forward reaching between her legs trying to get it and was LAUGHING! It was hilarious!!!! We get home at night and play play play, eat, bath, books, milk, bedtime. I wish we had more time. Weekends are extremely precious time with Kate.
Not sure if I said this already, but she goes up to her highchair now when she is ready to eat. Oh yeah and when I ask her is she wants a popsicle...oh my gosh....she giggles and says yes yes. It is so funny. Then when I show it to her she giggles even more!!!! Oh the joys...I really never knew that being a parent was so dang fun. One of my friends has on her facebook page a comment around her favorite activity is playing with her son...AND I WOULD AGREE 100%%%....I just love it - she just makes me laugh and giggle too!!!
We had a great visit with Niki and Katherine from England last Sunday. A girls day with lunch and shopping! Can't get any better - oh yeah...if I was buying in british pounds it could have been better considering for them everything is 50% off!!!!
Later gators
0 comments:
Post a Comment