Last night my mom and dad were at my brothers place celebrating his/stacy/steph/aunt connies bday. They were playing the Wii and there was an incident. A couple quotes - one from my moms view and one from my dads view.
Mom's version:
"I have not as yet "played" the Wii, but last night I was the victim of your Father, yes he did in fact place his return (tennis) into the back of my head!
I was on the couch behind him......it nearly knocked me to my knees and gave me a terrific headache to say the least. He hit me with his hand...thank the good Lord it was not the Wii thingie, I don't know if I would be here to write this today.
Otherwise I am doing fine.
Love
Mom"
Dad's version:
"Sorry to say that Phyllis is in intensive care at the Cuyuna Hospt. with a severe concussion caused by an invisible tennis racket wielded by her late husband Clearwater wily while sitting on the couch at her sons home watching a bowling match.
CWC Sheriff Spousal abuse department"
Unfortunately I couldn't be there to join in on the fun. I was at home with a little girl that fr the first time (of MANY!) defied me. Someone splashed at me in teh tub and then threw her toy cuz she was mad! The stinker butt has arrived! Not sure where she gets it - not from my side of teh family (inside joke!).
Have a good one.
Lator gators
Wii incident
5:51 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 5:51 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So hilarious!!! Glad to hear that that sweet little girl is getting spunky with you. Maybe someday she'll make you pee in your pants in a parking lot.....
Love, The Q's
The "best part" of the Wii incident is : Ben & Al were busy playing the Game Boy away from us and we heard out from their quiet spot "Grandma! thats a dirt word!
Grandma
(it was a dirt word!)
I can neither confirm nor deny either "Wii incident" version. I was there but conviniently in the bathroom. Please do not call me to the witness stand.
Tara
I can neither confirm nor deny either version of the Wii incident. I was there but was conviniently in the bathroom.
Tara
Post a Comment