It sure seems to be warming up - if only for a couple days!
Well my trip was successful. I had a very nice time last week in Switzerland. I was in Geneva and at one of our feed mills just outside the city an hour or so. It was fun as I was with 6 others and in all day meetings every day learning about many of our different businesses.
BUT, I did of course miss my babes. I kept her picture in my folder so I could look at her at anytime during the day. It was so nice to see her on Saturday. I got to the house about 2 and she was still awake (thx Corey!). I could hardly get my jacket off in time to grab her and hug her. Oh the tears streamed down my face... Very glad to be home with her and Corey.
Kate was a good girl when I was gone. She slept thru the night, ate good, and was a happy little thing. A big thanks to Coreys parents and Stacy for also helping out.
Kate now scoots herself around while sitting - in a circle. It is cute. She uses her little hand to move herself. She gets herself almost up in the crawling position - it will be soon! Yesterday we were pretty sure she said dada - and looked right at Corey! It was so cute! We'll see if she does it again.
My parents and the Strohs stopped by yesterday. My dad made Kate a toy box-see pics below. It is s nice! We went out for lunch and hung out. It was nice to see them.
Until next time, lator gators.
Kate and daddy


1 comments:
Oh Jeanne, you cried when you got home. That's touching. Geneva looks beautiful, thanks for including those pictures. Kate's a cutie, and a stinker that she sleeps through the night when you're gone. She's got you wrapped tight around that little finger!
Love the Q's
Post a Comment