The little stinker was wide awake after her neb and bottle tonight! So, I was checking to see if the Tokyo clan was online and Kate and I had a little fun with some pictures!
Enjoy....still snowing!

Mom - you are wacked!


Mom - you are wacked!

8:42 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 8:42 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
2 comments:
TOOOOO funny! Did you get a mac so you can now do silly faces?? Or can you do them on your webcam? Love the photos of the snow. It's still in the 50's here. I think the only snow that we'll see will be when we go to the mountains. Great video, that little goof ball.
Miss ya
Love the Q's
Kate, let's hope that you have the sense of humor that your mom and dad do! You lucky duck!
Love Auntie Stacer
Post a Comment