A few oldies

I see many of my cousins on the Jones side have blogs up and running - this is super! Fun to keep track of each other. I was looking thru some old pics I have on my computer this evening and thought that they may like to see a few of these.
Have fun bloggin!
Jones grandparents

Grandma O'Donnell, Steph, Stacy, me and I think Mike?

The O'Donnell clan

(of course we are in front of pheasants and guns!)

The Jones/Solseth cousins

2 comments:

The Herbst Family said...

I love the picture! It is hard to believe that the crying baby in the picture is now 26 years old.

Laurie & Terry Groth said...

The pictures are great Jeanne! Brings back lots of memories. Lyn is right, hard to believe that Lia was 3 wks old in that picture and now she's 26! Merry Christmas to you and your family.