What a wonderful Christmas we had. We were at the lake for 4 nights and 3 days. There was a pick-up game of hockey, four-wheeling, and some off-road sledding! Crazy fun time - and so nice to have lots of snow at Christmas to play in. The Strohs, Jones' and us were at my parents for Xmas eve. Wild and crazy kids. Some of the boys got samurai swords and shirts from the Tokyo clan - FUN FUN - until someones arm got cut off :) Many great gifts were given and topped off with the ones that my dad made. This year it was banks. Kates is a giraffe! Wait til you see this pics below. The best is that the kids now always want to open the gift my dad makes first. Amazing work my dad does. Mom of course out did herself with all the food. Great breakfast, lunches, and dinners and of course all the cookies in between.
We played lots of games, including "The Game of Life" with the Stroh kids. Stacy and I used to play that over and over so it was really fun to do it with them.
We definitely missed the Quinnilds and I must say I had a few tears today thinking of them. I am sure they are living it up on their vacation in Guam, but still....I do miss those boys and Louie and James. We haven't been able to webcam with them since they went to Guam so I am so needing my fix. We have Pica for a few weeks and I am loving it! It is so nice to have her - reminds me of the Q's.
We definitely missed the Quinnilds and I must say I had a few tears today thinking of them. I am sure they are living it up on their vacation in Guam, but still....I do miss those boys and Louie and James. We haven't been able to webcam with them since they went to Guam so I am so needing my fix. We have Pica for a few weeks and I am loving it! It is so nice to have her - reminds me of the Q's.
Xmas day (today) we got up and Santa had came for Kate! She was so surprised!!! We had Christmas (full fixins!)lunch with Mom & Dad and Rob, Tara, and the boys and headed to Corey's parents. A very warm arrival to some excited kids! Grandma and Grandpa Christiansen got "Butterscotch the Horse." It is this huge horse that does all kinds of things, including eating a carrot! We had a very nice time hanging out, eating and opening gifts.
We got home about 8 tonight to a driveway that was PLUGGED - with snow! Corey was the trooper who blew it out.
Kate's first Christmas was absolutely wonderful. She got many great gifts and was such a good girl. She even did super during the 2 hours we sat in church on Xmas eve - awake the whole time! She was in her pretty xmas dress and just was having fun. We are going to have our family Christmas tomorrow when Corey gets home from work. We couldn't do it tonight without her.
So Merry Christmas to you all! I wish you all safety, love, and good health in this New Year.
Enjoy the pics and video at the end - it is Kate laughing at Molly and doing so big.

1 comments:
Great photos and videos! The boys and I laughed at Kate giggling at Molly. Too cute. Thanks for the posts, we look forward to them.
Love, The Q's
Post a Comment