Long delay in posting...sorry about that. The end of September got away from me. I had my knee surgery on the 25th and since then things have been a little slow. The surgery went well. I am getting along alright, a bit of pain still - but to be expected. That is the littlest of the changes in the last few weeks!!! ....
First the Quinnilds left for Tokyo. It was a very sad few days for me (and others). When they left Thomas told me not to cry because I would see him on the computer :) What a honey. Steph called and said the 12 hour flight went well and the boys were loving there new place. There were most excited to see there matchbox cars again! They start school Monday so I hope that all goes well! Counting the days until I can hug them all again.
Second - we sold our house and bought a new one. We are moving to a northern suburb. We bought a house that is new construction and close on Oct 26th! Lots to do between now and then!!
Third - KATE!!! What a little grower! We tried food for the first time (lovely rice cereal) and she rolled from her back to her belly! She is so much more interactive every day and I call her Jabberjaw Judy. She is a chatter! Love it!!! She is almost 15 pds now. We had her into the dr. because she has had a cough for a couple weeks and wanted to make sure all is ok...and all is ok.

Big smiles on the day they left for Tokyo
Jack's BDay Party and Last Day of Quinnilds in the US


0 comments:
Post a Comment