Special times

This last couple weeks have been SUPER! Steph, James, and the boys are staying here until they go to Tokyo. I absolutely love seeing them everyday when I get home from work. Some days I go in a little later to work so we can have breakfast together. Corey and I just love them being at our house. Kate does too...she is getting lots of good time with her cousins and aunt Louie. This week Corey, Kate and I are flying solo. Steph and the boys are up at the lake with my parents. It was hard to see them leave this morning....if that was hard how am I going to do when they leave in 15 days???

Kate is growing every day. She is now on formula full time. She can guzzle about 6 oz most feedings. Tonight I was laying by her when she went to bed. We layed for about 30 minutes together first playing and then resting as she fell asleep. I so love when her little hands touch my face and she is just amazed by my nose, mouth and hair. I could stay there all day as long as she was doing that! It is funny her little routine before she falls asleep. She gets pretty quiet, then tosses her head side to side a few times, makes her little scream a few times and boom she is out. It is so cute.

Daycare is still going great. Everyday I pick her up she is so happy. She has a couple friends too...Sophia and Addy!







0 comments: