Ear infection and sleeping in my bedroom!
Yes, little Kate has a double ear infection. She is a trooper and being a good girl. Kate also slept in her own room last night. She has been with us in our room in a little crib, but thought it was time to move her as she is kinda to big for it! The crib is actually one that I slept in and my brothers/sisters and some of my cousins. CRAZY!
The Quinnilds are doing good in Tokyo. Thank goodness for video conferencing. I got to see them last Sat. night. It really was super! I think that is going to save me! The boys liked seeing themselves and we love making silly faces to each other.
We were at the lake last weekend. Attached is a great pic of my mom washing Kate in the kitchen sink. Kinda funny...kate loved it!
Cousin Jack giving me a piggy back ride

0 comments:
Post a Comment