Well summer is over, Kate is 4 months old and my sister and her family are moving to Tokyo. CRAZY!!!
What a wonderful summer. I couldn't have asked for a better time. Kate is such a good baby. At daycare they said they have never had a baby adjust as good as she has! That makes me so happy as while I am at work there are no worries.
Kate is doing more and more all the time. She really can hold herself up when she lays on her belly, she is really a chatter box, she is playing with toys alot, and she can sit alone in her exersaucer! What a big girl. I love each moment I have with her and treasue my evenings. I pick Kate up at daycare about 3:30-4 everyday. I love the little time we have at night. Right now she is sleeping alot when she gets home (and she is sleeping good at daycare too). Guess maybe a growth spurt, but as she is sleeping in the evenings I tend to hang out on the bed with her while she sleeps and snuggle :) I love it....maybe not what I should be doing, but who says..right?
So as I stated above my sister and her family are moving to Tokyo...soon :( I am of course very sad and I really don't like to think about it too much cuz I get teared up, BUT on the flip side it will be a great experience for the family. My BEST wishes are to them and I will spend as much time this last month with them as possible.
We are all (my family) heading to the lake this weekend. Should be a crazy one! Really, it will be nuts, but fun! We bought a Wii so we plan on bringing it and letting the kids get tired out boxing!!! Ha! It is hilarious! Kate is a superstar at the tennis game...a killer forehand (and she is only 4 months old!)
Take care to all...safe travels.
In my sweatsuit!


Gopher gal!

0 comments: