First Parade and Birthday Parties

What a HOT 4th! It sure as nice. Kate and I were up at the lake. We had a great time hanging by the water, with family, and being in the air conditioned house!!!

Kate hit her first 4th of July Parade. There must have been 50 fire trucks but they didn't scare her. It was a scorcher...we were lucky to sit in the shade.
Kate also went to her first Birthday parties. Tom and Sam turned 4 and Cody turned 5. Big fun for the party girl.

As you can see from the photos Katei s getting bigger by the day. She is much more interactive already. She loves to look at her new Mrs. Spider book with all the pretty colors. The swing is now a hit too. She is definately sleeping longer between feedings at night. A few nights she has went 8- 9 hours (asleep at 7 and up at 4am). She is also a jabber jaw...I l ove chatting withe her since I finally found someone who doesn't know I make no sense :)

Take care



My new teddy bear


4th ofJuly Parade

Kate and Jack


My new blankie

0 comments: