I can't believe it! Kate was 3 months old yesterday. Wow!!! Time really really flies. She is so much more interactive each day. Now she brings her blankie to her mouth, brings toys to her mouth, and can sit (assisted) for awhile. She has rolled from her back to her tummy about 6 times now. Then she gets a bit mad. She makes me so dang happy. Lately we have done been hanging out on the bed playing and chatting (this is for me...so I can stare at her :) What fun lies ahead, but what fun has already passed. I can only think in a years time when I look back at this blog and the posts and read.
We started a bottle of formula a day last week. Just getting her little belly ready for when she goes to daycare and will need to have at least 3-4 bottles.
We were up at the lake again last week. It sure was fun. Some of my nieces and nephews were out also. Then there was just some time with Grams/Gramps/Kate and I. Corey came up on Friday. We hung out, swam, went on the pontoon, and just sat and relaxed by the lake. Kate loves being outside. We also got to visit with our friend Joyce who is up from Texas - (GREAT to see you Joyce and Lily).
This week we are doing some more visiting. Today we will see Tom, Sam, and Jack. Wednesday we will visit Mitch, Zach, and Molly. Fun fun fun... Not sure how I am going to keep up with my social life when I go back to work! ha!
3 months old
Dreaming of more days at the lake
2 comments:
Nice photos Jeanne and Kate. It seems like she has been here longer than 3 months, what did you do before her? We had fun hanging out with you guys today; always good to have a water fight!
Steph, James, Jack, Samuel and Thomas
Gramps and I alwas enjoy our time with you guys. Hate to think "its back to work" for you. There will be many days at the lake tho!
Grandma Phyllie
Post a Comment