It was kinda busy again...I am thinking that I like being busy :) This week Kate, my mom and I picked up my cousins from Arkansas at the airport and then headed out to see my grandma. It is a 3 hour drive from the cities. Kate really does well in the car (so does Rua!). It was a nice visit. Always good to see my grandma - even if she is a little forgetful - she still has her spunk!
When we got back home we headed to another cousins wedding on Saturday. It was sooooo great to see all my relatives. Almost everyone made it - and there are alot of us! Kate was one of 5 new babies (8 months and under) that are new to the O'Donnell clan. We just keep getting bigger and bigger!
Sunday was a fun day for me. Grandma Annabel watched Kate and I went to my newphews pool party. It was a blast!!! Fun fun fun!
Anyways - off to the lake for a few days. My return to work is getting closer and closer. Only a couple weeks left of maternity leave now. It will be nice to get back, but oh how I will miss spending time with Kate (and sleping whenever I want!) - ha!


2 comments:
Oh gosh hun! I can't believe you have to go back to work so soon. Come to the UK :-)))) Kate as ever is gorgeous and you are still looking fab! Love to you all.
Debs, Jon, Scoop & Bump xxxx
PS. 6 weeks to go for me!!!
very nice picture- you look great Jeanne! Call me sometime and lets do lunch before you go back to work :)
Steph T
Post a Comment