Feb 8, 2010


Two month old!!!



Jennifer is 2 month old today. She had her doctor appt this morning and did wonderful. She is now 11.8 pds and 21 inches. She is in the 50th% for height, weight, and her head size. Of course she got 3 shots today. She wasn't too happy, but did great. She is zonked out now and I am sure she will sleep most of the day.



Lately she has been sleeping great. Last night she slept from 11 - 6. Jenn is kinda a noisy sleeper (remember grunter...), but as long as she isn't waking up crying and wanting to eat, I can deal with a noisy sleeper. She coos and chats with us a lot. She was chatting up the doctor today! No idea where she gets her "chattiness."



Kate is still doing great being a big sister. This morning I pretended to have Jennifer wake her up. She loved it! She gave Jenn a piggyback ride up the steps the other day too! A couple sayings that I have to write down that Kate says...
"Just a little bit" - always is saying this (come to find out I say it a lot!)
"My hello" - that is what she calls a mobile phone
The other day she said "Momma, I need to watch Dora on your hello!" Kids of this generation!!!



I have been bringing Kate swimming once a week for the last few weeks. She loves it and I am going to sign her up for swim lessons soon. She needs to keep up with Jackers...he is already snorkeling!



Saturday we are off to Florida to see my parents. Looking forward to being outside and going for some walks. Needless to say the pregnancy weight drop has leveled off and now it is up to me!



This is a pic of Kate's projects she brings home from daycare


Jennifer - looking so much like daddy


Playing with Uncle Jeff



Interacting with her toys


Hanging out in the swing



Kate loves her Polly Pockets. We had them all dressed up with shoes and purses!



0 comments: