Jennifer will be 6 weeks old tomorrow. She is starting to be awake quite a bit now. She smiles and coo's! It is so cute. She is a honey. Eating and sleeping are going well - she is growing so fast and the last couple nights she has slept 5 - 6 hours. That is great! She does tend to cry at night between 8 and 11 pm. We aren't sure what it is all about - so our quiet time when Kate goes to bed is no longer! I also call her our little grunter...she can make some interesting noises!
I asked Kate the other day if we should call her Jenn, Jenny, or Jennifer....well the answer was definitely Jennifer. So that it is!
I am really enjoying my time off. Last Wed. we went to the lake and stayed up thru Friday. Kate is home with me today as daycare is closed. I have been sending her at least a few days a week so she can play with her friends. She does love playing with all the kids at Shelli's and is very excited for Jennifer to start going to daycare with her.
Not too much else new with our newest addition...she is doing super. We now just need to get her sleeping in a bassinet vs. her little comfy chair!
January 18, 2010
12:38 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 12:38 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I seem to remember Kate sleeping in that comfy chair! Glad to hear that you are getting some good stretches of time to sleep. Can't wait to cuddle them both!
Post a Comment