A great weekend with friends! We have actually been up at the lake every weekend in September! Last weekend we had a wedding then this weekend we stayed on the lake with friends. Gotta love it!!!
Last week I was out of town for work (last time until baby arrives), daycare was closed so Kate got to stay at the lake with my mom and dad. Every time I called I could hear her in the background screaming with laughter and saying "chase me!" I think Grams and Papa were tired out after running and playing with a 2 year old for 4 days! I know Kate had a blast!!! Friday she spent here in the cities with grandma and grandpa christiansen. Good times again, as I arrived to pick her up and she was having her standard orange float!
This weekend we were at the lake with two of my high school friends and their families. We all have a kids and 3 of them are within 6 months of each other. Kate of course hooked up with Teagan and they were pals. They had a good time. Kate woke up this morning and said "Where is my sister?" We played at the beach, went out to dinner on the pontoon, went for a scary walk at night with flashlights, and fed the fish! Lots to do and a blast doing it all! Helps a bit to have an 82 degree day in the middle of September!!!
Take care!
0 comments:
Post a Comment