Saturday was super nice! I think it was in the 70's! After a morning of shopping with my mom (Kate was at home with Daddy), Corey, Kate, my mom, and I went out to get pumpkins. Kate was cute. She picked hers out (with a little help), but was most exited about the lollipop she got!!! It was fun and now when we are outside we have to go see the pumpkins...which she loves to carry around.
Sunday was a good day too. We hung out in the morning and then in the afternoon Rickie came over. She was back from Canada for a long weekend. GREAT to see her ... and have some of her amazing cooking.
Kate was a nut this weekend! A couple things...on Sunday all of a sudden she wanted to have no clothes on OR a diaper. She pulled and pulled on her diaper - but LUCKILY didn't get it off! A bit of a tantrum :) Also, I'm not sure if I posted yet about her fascination of hair. She loves to touch hair. Friday night we were out to dinner with the Strohs and my mom. Kate was all done eating and really was antsy AND just wanted to touch my hair...so there I sat eating my dinner while Kate was holding my hair :) When she is in the car and either Corey or I are in the back with her she wants to be touching our hair....mostly of course this is me in the back, but Saturday Corey was in the back. See the pic below of Kate touching his hair!!!
Funny funny. All the best to everyone this week!
She was saying CHEESE!!! Hilarious!!! I didn't know she knew how!!
Combing grams' hair in the morning
2 comments:
love the photo with Kate tilting her head, so girly!
love the pony tail, her hair is getting long. wonder if it'll get darker or stay blonde. I'm surprised Rua wanted to go for a walk, ha ha
Post a Comment