Days are numbered...

4 sleeps ... we will make AS MUCH OF EACH DAY AS POSSIBLE!!! Yep, the Q's head home Sunday, but we aren't going to talk about that now... :(

Saturday we did make it to the lake and WHAT A BLAST!!! The twins, Kate, and Jack loved it - so did Steph and I! I am trying to get as many good pics of the kids so thought I would upload some more. Also there is a video of Kate when she saw Jack in the morning (this happens EVERY morning!).

Until next time...


Big Bird had to eat lunch too...

Jack talking to gamma (grandma Phyllie)


The next hockey star


Or...maybe motorcross???


Notice all the stuffed animals on the couch...they were watching

baby enstein and Kate got them all up there with her!


Buds...



Smashing her face against the screen door!

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Aaah, bug hugs to you! Enjoy these days hun. Too bad I didn't arrange to come and see you while Steph and the family were here as it would have been great to see her and the kids and I'm sure Oliver would have had a blast. Oh well, I'll be more organised next time! See you in a week or so. Debs x