Sunday was the day. The Q's left about noon. We had a fabulous summer with them and can't wait for next!!! Luckily Corey and I will be in Tokyo this fall which will be awesome! The last week was spent at the beach, a little shopping at night, morning walks, bike rides, playing outside a ton, having a bouncy castle, and spending time with family and friends. It was just so great. There are many many pics so I have uploaded a few :)
Kate was sleeping when the Q's left. When she woke up she went over to the stairs, held up her hands, and said "Jack?" Of course I broke into tears!!! It is quite quiet here now - which I don't like. I feel like I am just following Kate around now when she is outside. No more "Watch out for Kate and Jack" or consoling an injured littel boy from a scooter or bike wipe-out!
The Q's made it home just fine and the boys start school Monday - so all will be back to normal.
We skyped with them last night and Kate was so excited when she saw Louie and Jack. Really cute.
A bit more update on Kate. You can see pics from last post where she was feeding her baby. She is all about playing with her dolls now. Putting diapers, powder, feeding them, ect...So stinkin cute. She does also love to play in the dirt. We also just came in as it started to rain...she loved running in it! First time!!!
Lator gators...
Rocker chick - Samuel picked out my outfit.
Notice Kate on her head. She loved the bouncy castle!!!
Drinkin their morning milk on the steps
2 comments:
Whoo hoo! That was a fun summer with our cousins! Hey Sam, "Rock it!" Love the cow picture of Jack and Steph. Love you guys!!
Strohs
Wow, it was a great summer. The photos that you posted really show how much fun we had!!! The boys and I say that the entire summer was a party. Jack does miss his little lady Kate :(
See you soon on Skype
Love the Q's
Post a Comment