Kate had her BIG OLE First Birthday Party today!!! She did super - considering she was up at 6:30 and only slept for 30 mins in the morning. All Kates cousins, aunts/uncles, and grandparents were with us...including the Q's who joined via the web. The cakes were provided by Rickie who is AMAZING!!! You can see the tinkerbell cake she made for Kate and below is the cake she made for me :) ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!!!!
Many wonderful gifts were received. Thanks to all - and our overseas friends!!! Kate did super with her cake as you will see in the pictures below! It was so fun to see her get messy and eat her cake. Most of it went in her highchair, but she got that frosting - chip off the old stroh block :)))
The day was cruddy as it actually snowed again! But the older kids did get outside in the mud!
Kate is basically walking now too. She can go from one side of the room to another. Her balance is getting better.
There are other pics from earlier this month that I thought I would add.
Take care -
Many wonderful gifts were received. Thanks to all - and our overseas friends!!! Kate did super with her cake as you will see in the pictures below! It was so fun to see her get messy and eat her cake. Most of it went in her highchair, but she got that frosting - chip off the old stroh block :)))
The day was cruddy as it actually snowed again! But the older kids did get outside in the mud!
Kate is basically walking now too. She can go from one side of the room to another. Her balance is getting better.
There are other pics from earlier this month that I thought I would add.
Take care -
My "tink" cake
The right of passage for your first birthday
My cart from papa bob
At Zachies hockey game
3 comments:
Awesome pics! We had a blast too! Everyone was tired! Kate did so great on her big day. She'll be the best dressed little "Tink" in Rogers! Thanks for sharing her with us! Love, Camp Stroh
Happy birthday girls! Sorry I didn't get cards out this year :( I meant to and just ran out of time! Looks like you had a nice celebration. Lets get together soon!
Miss you!
Steph
Happy birthday girls! Sorry I didn't get cards out this year :( I meant to and just ran out of time! Looks like you had a nice celebration. Lets get together soon!
Miss you!
Steph
Post a Comment