oh yeah...Kate is crawling! She is a mover and a shaker. Since I have been home she has really increased her speed! There is a video below of her crawling. It is so cute. The little stinker started when I was in Japan...of course. I knew it was going to happen - she was really close when I left. She can also now sit up from laying down and is cruisin' furniture! It is so fun.
Since I was in Geneva we have slacked and let Kate sleep with us at night...that was me :) I knew I was going to miss her when I went to Asia so that was my excuse. Well now I don't have one:( So we are in the progress (as we speak) of having a little girl get herself to sleep - quite a bit of crying tonight, but we will get there.
She is eating great and really a fun kid to be around. She is usually always a happy little thing. I just love our time at night together, but it is so short but hte time we get home from daycare/work, eat dinner - play a bit - then bathtime, reading and bed.
Enjoy the new pics and video.
Lator gators
I love noodles!
I had to take one pic of Kate crying - it really is rare!
Bedtime reading





Playing with Kylie and Cody
0 comments:
Post a Comment