Due date - come and gone

Yesterday was our official due date and today we are still waiting! Does this mean she will be a procrastinator or a simply... I will do things at my own pace kinda gal. Who knows!


This picture on the left was taken last night - April 22 - our due date.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeanne, I understand that you're just burning vacation until your baby arrives. Please don't forget to let me know when she arrives!! I can't wait to see pictures and learn her name:) - Sara

Debbie said...

I keep checking here for some news and I'm thinking of you! Can't wait until your little bundle of joy arrives!!

Debbie xxx

Anonymous said...

Jeanne: I'm thinking of you today, so checked on your blog. I'm looking forward to meeting Baby Christiansen. I hope you're feeling as well as can be expected this late in the game. Angie

Anonymous said...

Well, we're still anxiously waiting. You were here this afternoon for one last hurrah before baby Margie is born..... hopefully you'll "go" tonight. If not, best of luck tomorrow morning and day with the induction.

Waiting for the phone call

The Q's